i wanna die like this
So let’s get some things straight:
- Christopher Eccleston is NOT a dick. CE’s tag as well as the Ninth Doctor’s tag is loaded with hate this morning AND that’s just uncalled for.
- Christopher Eccleston LOVED playing the Doctor: “I love the BFI. I love the Doctor and hope you enjoy this presentation. Joe Ahearne directed five of the 13 episodes of the first series. He understood the tone the show needed completely – strong, bold, pacy visuals coupled with wit, warmth and a twinkle in the performances, missus.“If Joe agrees to direct the 100th anniversary special, I will bring my sonic and a stair-lift and – providing the Daleks don’t bring theirs – I, the ninth Doctor, vow to save the universe and all you apes in it.”
- If you indeed have watched series 1 with Eccleston then you understand his story arc. You’ll understand the emotional growth in the NInth Doctor’s journey. Me thinks CE read the ridiculous 50th anniversary story about retconning the Time War and said no.
- I have no proof that these were his intentions but knowing how he chooses scripts for British TV, I really think that he felt the Ninth Doctor’s journey was being minimized and dismissed. Hence, the comment on Joe Ahearne and wit/warmth.
- He signs stuff for fans all the time AND signs as THE DOCTOR.
- People need to separate what they WANT from what an actor wants and looks for in a script. He owes you nothing but he’ll pose for a pic on the street with you, and sign your Ninth Doctor memorabilia ANYTIME.
i can totally agree with all these. My Doctor is Nine, my Doctor is Eccleston. Of course, it upsets me, that he didn’t make a real appearence in the anniversary or anything DW related thing since he left the show. I really wanted at least a message or a birthday wish. and I’m sad that he turned down everything about DW. I know that he love his fans, and if he still made that decision, then HE HAS A VERY GOOD REASON. So instead of trolling around because I’m mad and sad that he wasn’t involved (which i am) I still respect him, his work and his decisions.
THANK YOU!!!! Christopher Eccleston is NOT a dick!
My Doctor is Nine and I also fully respect Eccleston as an actor. Seeing the hate in his tag is just TERRIBLE and it hurts. :(
I just saw this ad playing before a youtube video and I had to stop and watch the whole thing. Incredible.
Watch this. Now
This is amazing!
just a little southeast of Phoenix, AZ, this is how the Outback Steakhouse restaurants line up.
i’d hate to be staying at a hotel right in the middle of delicious steak pentagram OH WAIT
The road that runs through is called Superstition Freeway omg
LOL It’s a demon trap made of Outback Steakhouses
WHAT IS IN THE CENTER
WHAT IS IN THE CENTER
IS THAT A GATE TO HELL
If we didn’t have these I’d have no idea what day it is
sometimes i just want to put on my cosplays and take pictures but i’m afraid someone will walk in and it’ll just be like
THAT IMAGE IS THE PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF THIS
"i don’t watch tv" proudly says a person who spends 8 hours a day on the internet